5 chocolate frog cards. Bertie Bott, Cornelius Agrippa, Ignatia Wildsmith, Miranda Goshawk, and Newt Scamander
6 Ingredients: Flower heads, Dried Nettles, Horclump Juice, Dragon Liver, Floo Powder, Peppermint.
5 Bertie Botts Every Flavor Jelly Beans: Sprout, Sugared Violet, Baked-Bean, Toasted, Pepper.
6 Books: Gilderoy Lockharts Guide to Household Pets, Charm your Own Cheese, Minute Feasts, Enchantmant in Baking, Encyclopedia of Toadstools, Magical Me.
Part 1 The Magic Word
1. Flower heads- click on flower pot. Layer 1.
2. Jar of honey- layer 3.
3. Bertie Bott’s Sprout Flavored Every Flavor Jelly Bean, layer 2 in cabinet under stairs. (See Hair Pin in chapter 4, part 4 to access)
4. Chocolate Frog Card: Cornelious Grippa, Layer 2 in cabinet under the stairs.
Part 2: Two Enormous Green Eyes
5. Pruning shears—layer 2
6. Dried Nettles—wheelbarrow, layer 3
Part 1 Doby the House Elf
7. Chocolate Frog Card :Newt Salamander, Layer 2
Chocolate Frog Card on the floor, layer 2. (Can’t click it. Rumored to be a glitch.)
Chapter 2, Part 2: Aunt Petunia’s Pudding.
8. Bertie Bott’s Sugared Violet-flavored bean, Layer 1 keep the pudding in the air for 14 seconds to find. Use a mouse.
Chapter 3, Part 1: Harry’s Escape
9. Bertie Bott’s Baked-Bean Flavor Bean, layer 2 on the chair
10. Bertie Bott’s Toasted Flavor Bean, layer 2 on the bookshelf
11. Bertie Bott’s Pepper Flavored Bean, Layer 3 on the bed
12. Bertie Bott’s Chocolate Flavored Bean, Layer 2 under Harry’s shoe
13. Chocolate Frog Card (On the floor is a lamp that turns on and off. The card is on the floor next to it on the left. You won’t see it easily, click around and you’ll find it.)
Part 2: The Weasley’s
14. Horclump Juice, Layer 3, 2nd fenced area away from the house between two bushes inside of the fence near the front.
Part 3: De-gnoming The Garden
15. Gilderoy Lockharts Guide to Household Pets (For throwing gnome’s over the stump).
(possibly a second book as well. I cannot recall if it was different though.)
Chapter 4, Part 1: Letter’s from School
(See picture for correct order)
16. 2nd year shopping list, Layer 1 on table
Part 2: Floo Powder
17. Book: Charm Your Own Cheese, layer one, on shelf above fire place.
18. Book: Minute Feasts- It’s Magic, Layer one, on shelf above fire place.
19. Book: Enchantment in Baking, Layer one, on shelf above fire place.
20. Fire Tongs, Layer 1 between cauldron and fireplace.
21. Scullery Key, Layer 1, just above Fire Tongs.
22. Chocolate Frog Card Ignacia Wildsmith, Layer 1 in the clothing basket between the last two green and blue blankets (looks like a red condom peeking out.)
23. Floo Powder, Layer 1, in the pot. Click and drag it into the fireplace.
Bertie Bott’s every flavor been (on clothing basket, can’t click it though).
Part 3: Borgin and Burke’s
24. Galleons (five), Layer 1 in the drawer (looks like an old sock).
25. Mask, Layer 2 on the wall next to the other masks.
26. Dragon Liver, Layer 3, in a bottle above eye and hand.
Part 4: Lucius Malfoy
27. Hair Pin- in bunned hair, layer 1 (This unlocks cabinet beneath the stairs in chapter 1, level one)
28. Peppermint, Layer 2 in basket on the person’s arm.
29. Chocolate frog card Miranda Goshawk, Layer 2 on the bookshelf.
30. Encyclopedia of toadstools, layer 2 or 3 (in the air through the window frame above person in green’s hand.)
31. Magical me, Layer 2 or 3, colorful book through the window frame. Looks like a painting.